Friday, February 27, 2009

Saguittarius

The best and the worst of the times had occurred to me all in a day's worth.
February 26, 2009: Received my most feared karma. I deserved it. It's just that I never thought it'd be that painful. So it was a killer, yeah. Now I don't wanna do anybody wrong. I swear. And in that very afternoon, gizel knew I should end something that should've been ended a long time ago. This is day #1 of the moving on process. I'm happily letting go. It's time to start anew. Pure. Me. I'm happy. :-)
What would you do if you're being sent away one too many times?
Stay away... and move on.
"But somewhere inside I'm still on the line
You leave me no room to bleed
Wait on the landscape that I'm breaking
Watch as I burn my bridges down
And I've tried to run but now
I'm all doneYou leave me no room to bleed"
- "No Room To Bleed" by Ben LeeTo the person who introduced this song to me, I miss you. Please send me a message soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment